Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Well here goes another attempt at blogging.  I really don't know why I have such a hard time keeping this updated.  I have so much to say so I really don't know what my problem is.  So I shall try this again.

Today Amanda and I spent almost the entire day cleaning our home.  We're talking sweeping, mopping, dishes, scrubing the toilet and sink, putting away clothes, etc.  I think that when we work together to accomplish the cleaning it is so nice.  That way neither of us feels like we are doing it all ourselves.  So the house looks and smells amazing!  Thank goodness!  Now just to keep up with it!

The other thing that has been on my mind is family.  It is amazing to me how different families have such different dynamics.  I recently had dinner with my granny and she is such an interesting individual.  She has always just supported her family and stayed out of everyone's business when they are making poor choices.  She never judges people.  I aways thought that Gartner side of my family had issues but frankly eveyone has issues.  My job is not to judge their issues but support them and let them know that I care about them.

My next post is going to be about my family and what I want to tell them!

No comments: